Welcome to my page! I hope you enjoy making these easy delicious recipes with your kids!
- 3 medium banana
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 6 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, dark
Preheat oven to 350°F and line the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch glass dish with parchment paper. (We also used our fingers to grease the sides of the dish with coconut oil.)
Mash the bananas and mix together with oats and peanut butter.
Spread the dough evenly in the prepared dish, then sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips. Lightly press the nuts and chocolate into the bars.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then slide a spatula under the parchment paper and carefully transfer the whole uncut bar onto a rack for further cooling. (You can cut the bars at this point, and eat them warm! The more time you give them to cool, the easier it will be to cut them.)
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 35mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g
- 1 container (4 oz) Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 139mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
Place all ingredients except the milk into a large mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and blended together. To reach desired consistency, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk at a time, thoroughly mixing after each addition of milk.
Slice peppers and cucumbers. Serve veggies with dip.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 329mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g