Latest updates: PM’s forthcoming trip to India cancelled as country’s total cases reach 15m
- Under-30s less compliant with Covid rules, UK data shows
- ‘If we catch Covid, we die’: UK shielders reflect on still feeling unsafe
- Oxford trial to study effect of immune system on reinfection
- Britons working at home spend more time on job in Covid crisis, ONS finds
- Coronavirus – latest global updates
More than half of Britons (53%) do not think the UK will exist in its current form in 10 years time, new polling (pdf) from Ipsos MORI suggests. And only a quarter of Britons (24%) say it will survive that long in its current form.